Monday, December 21, 2015

Thought Clear Out for Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone!
I'm not entirely sure what this blog post is about, I guess I just want to share all the thoughts in my mind to have a clear out before Christmas... does that make sense?

Okay, thought number one: I'm really trying to relax. I know I have a lot of work to do - yoga stuff, college stuff, baking work stuff, but this year I want to have no worries and just do the work when I get time rather than stress about it 24/7 and just be a panicky mess.
Thought number two: Guilt can go shove itself in the bin. I feel guilty so often whether that's guilty for waking up later than I wanted to, guilty for watching vlogmas videos rather than writing essays, guilty for eating two bits of cake, and this is all crap leftover from stupid rules I must have made up in the past. Guilt doesn't really do anything. Sometimes, it makes me get off my bum and hoover my room whereas other times I feel like I'm in a constant battle with being guilty compared to just wanting to chill.
Thought number three: People talking about the weather like it's Spring or Summer is really upsetting me, and I know that sounds stupid because there are so many huge problems in the world that I shouldn't really be worrying about a natural cause. But it's still Winter! It's still Christmas! Just because it's a few degrees higher than last year doesn't mean I can't wear my christmas jumpers and you can't enjoy the festive season. It hardly ever snows in December, so just enjoy the end of the year rather than freaking out like I keep doing... which is why I'm writing this because I'm fed up of worrying when actually it's pretty normal and it is still chilly.
Thought number four: IT'S CHRISTMAAAAS! I know that isn't really a thought but this last few days have had me filled with fuzzy, sparkly, happy feelings of festive joy and I'm loving it - even if you don't celebrate Christmas, making the most of the end of 2015 with family and friends is such a lovely thing to do.

Much love to everyone, enjoy your Christmas, relax into it, enjoy the chilly weather and stay sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment